The Lord has given us another wonderful summer and now I am preparing to send Ethan off to Kindergarten. We were able to meet his teacher last week - she seems great! Pray, pray, pray for E as he transitions into the school world and pray for Mason as he adjusts to having big brother gone for hours each day. September 8th here we come!
So it all begins....I decided to start a blog to help loved ones stay up to date with our lives.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Pictures from this summer....
Where did the summer go? Here are some random shots from this summer. I think I need to get back in the habit of taking pictures. This is pretty pathetic :-) I seem to have a thing for little Kayin - he has stollen my heart (the toothy little man below).
The Lord has given us another wonderful summer and now I am preparing to send Ethan off to Kindergarten. We were able to meet his teacher last week - she seems great! Pray, pray, pray for E as he transitions into the school world and pray for Mason as he adjusts to having big brother gone for hours each day. September 8th here we come!

The Lord has given us another wonderful summer and now I am preparing to send Ethan off to Kindergarten. We were able to meet his teacher last week - she seems great! Pray, pray, pray for E as he transitions into the school world and pray for Mason as he adjusts to having big brother gone for hours each day. September 8th here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL, it totally looks like you photoshop'd my head unto my body!
Claire
Post a Comment