

These were pictures taken last night. All of the cousins are in town for the first time in years. We are all mourning the loss of our Grandfather, but I know it would bring him great joy to see us all together again. Sometimes I forget how blessed we are to have each other. The most beautiful part is that we share the common bond in our love for Christ. Thank you Grandpa for praying for each of us daily - look at the legacy you have left!
3 comments:
Great post! What a great tribute to your grandfather!
I love you and am praying for you!!
Claire
What a blessing indeed! I am so grateful for those daily prayers he prayed for each one of us! I had such a great time seeing you! Love ya!
We had a blast getting to know you too and look forward to the plans that God has for you.
I am in CA right now. It was a long day yesterday travelling with Bethany (who was on day 5 of little to no napping). But I'm blessed to be with family... and as I read your post about your family gathering, I was sad that the reason that we are all managing to get together today is for a funeral.
My email is tam4buit at hotmail dot com :)
Post a Comment